Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Little Big Boy

While putting the twins to bed, I suddenly remember my other boy.  He is used to sleeping over his grandmother's house every weekend.  I swiftly recall the days where all our time was just poured out to him.  I started to miss him and wanted to rush out of the room to call him but Blaze was still very much wide awake.

Brunson, is a wonder-child.  I remember giving birth to him wasn't that easy.  It required 18 long hours of labor and a C-Section to deliver him.  Finally, the transversed-cord-coiled baby was born at 7.3 lbs.

At 2-years and 8 months he started pencil pushing at Maternelle Academy where he had to learn his first French words.  We suddenly became alienated with his language and eventually decided to move him to another school.

 Moments like this makes me remember how lucky I am to have this boy.  He will forever be my sweet darling. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment