Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's an Early Day

It's 6:30am yet outside looks gloomy. I knew that if I stayed few minutes in bed, I'd be missing Brunson's class.  I have to drive him early as his class starts at 8am.

It was relatively easier for me to wake him up as I whispered "Kuya, you better wake up now while Mom can still bathe you and Blaze is still sleeping."  Blaze is the type who would cry when he wakes up without me beside him.

That's an ordinary morning for us.  He never drives me crazy in terms of waking him up, bathing and feeding him before going to school.

On our way to school he popped a question.  Something that slipped out of my mind.  I begun to realize that I need to note them and treat them seriously.  One way or the other this will form part of his memory.  Also, it would be easier for him to understand and recall things if I have a clear grasp of his questions.

"Why? Why?", "What? What?" are common questions that each growing child asks over and over.  I thought it was annoying but when I opened my thoughts, I realized that my full cooperation is significant to his development.

Related Article:

No comments:

Post a Comment